Getting started with the native app
Purpose of this article
The portal is also accessible via your smartphone using our native app. You can enable your own native app.
Before you can access your native app you need to enable this capability in Synigo Pulse. The native app is available in the App Store (for iOS) and the Play store (for Android).
This article explains how to set up your app.
How it's done
Before you can give your users access to the app, you need to follow the steps that are described below.
Note: when you want to set colors, don't use names (e.g. 'white'). This won't work. Use color codes instead (e.g #fffbfb).
- Go to your CMS and navigate to Organization Settings and then the Synigo App.
If you don't see the app, click on the three dots next to Organization settings and select 'native app'.
- Notice your Synigo App is not published yet as you are in control whether your users can access the app.
- Verify and/or change the configuration of your native app:
- Audience settings: we have selected your first knowledge base, news and notices by default. Please set the correct one. If not selected, please choose the correct nodes for your managed content.
- Permissions of the default audience.
- Branding of Signin screen and Dashboard screen.
Check whether the icons are configured in the menu items. Please notice that not all icons might be present. You can upload your own or download our default icons
- Publish your app. Don't forget to include all unpublished subpages!
Branding of native app
You can customize the look and feel of your native app. In order to prepare yourself, all the options and assets are listed below. Summary of default assets you can add to your Synigo Pulse CMS Your logo. 900 x 900 pixels Your logo. 128 x 128 pixels ...
Overview of Native app
Overview Native app Synigo Pulse The current version has the following features: Audiences Using audiences you can publish different versions to groups of people in your organization. Read more. Dashboard The dashboard is essential to you as it gives ...
Support op je native app
Beste gebruiker van de Native App, Goed je hier bent, zodat we je kunnen helpen met je verzoek. Je loopt ergens tegenaan, iets werkt niet of je kunt het niet vinden. Handel als volgt: Neem contact op met de service desk van je organisatie. Reden: ...
I want my own app
Customers that are entitled to provision their own native app in the App Store and the Play Store, are required to share details about the native app. Please let us know if you want your own native app (mail to: email@example.com), so we can send you ...
App Release 1.2 Oktober 2019
We're very proud to have our native app released to both the Google Play Store and to Apples App Store. Our first version contains the following features: Sign in and out using your Office 365 sign in experience. A dashboard with completely ...