How to integrate Liquit Workspace
Liquit Workspace is a product which allows your IT department to easily provision applications in various ways to your end users. If you are not familiar with Liquit workspace, we can say a lot more, but it's better to check out https://liquit.com/
for more details.
Within Synigo Pulse you're able to set up an integration between Liquit Workspace and your portal. When accomplishing this, you can see and launch your personalized apps (SaaS, Citrix, RDS, or local) directly from your portal.
In order to setup this integration, you'll need to do the following:
- Set the correct security settings (CSP and CORS) in your Liquit workspace (see https://docs.liquit.com/docs/lws-portal-security-settings).
Navigate to your Liquit Widget and add modify the following settings at the Liquit Integration tab
- Liquit Url: change this to the url of your Liquit Workspace environment
- Domain: change this to the domain you are using in Liquit
- Liquit Application Id: See setting up SSO (below) for more information
- Show Grouped: if you check this checkbox, your Liquit apps will be grouped by the Tags with the color white (#ffffff) you define in Liquit. We explicitly defined the color white so you can still use tags within Liquit without disturbing the grouping at your portal.
Setting up SSO (Recommended)
If you want to use SSO based on your active directory in stead of cookie exchange (which is not supported by all browsers, you have to do the following
- Lookup the application id of "Your digital workplace" in the section Enterprise Applications of your Azure Portal. It should be something like 1ad0....da3e
- Go to your Liquit App registration in the App Registrations section of your Azure Portal.
- Go to Expose an API
- Press "Add a Client Application"
- Enter the Id from step one into the Client ID field
- Select the scope which looks like a url ending with user_impersonation
- Press Add Application
- Go to Overview of yourLiquit application Registration
- Copy the Application (client) ID value
- Paste the value in your CMS in the Liquit Application Id field and hit save and publish
How to integrate Citrix
Citrix integration Synigo Pulse enables you to integrate and open Citrix Apps within your apps widget. How does this work? We integrate with Citrix by embedding Storeweb in a hidden iFrame in your portal. Citrix allows you to make customizations to ...
How to integrate TOPdesk
TOPdesk integration Synigo Pulse allows you to integrate TOPdesk into your portal. After setting up this integration, you're able to add searching your TOPdesk Knowledge base to your One Search experience. Before you get started To gain access to ...
How to integrate Microsoft RDS ?
RDS integration Synigo Pulse enables you to integrate and open Remote Apps and Desktops from the Apps widget in the portal. Endresult When accessing the portal for the first time, or your password has been changed, you will be prompted to sign in, ...
How to integrate Windows Virtual Desktop
WVD integration Synigo Pulse enables you to integrate and open Windows Virtual Desktop apps into your apps widget. End result The end result should somewhat look like below. In this case the top row of apps are Remote (WVD) apps, the bottom row are ...
Options to integrate external data in Synigo Pulse
Synigo Pulse offers your organization capabilities to integrate external data. Typical use cases are Remind user about open tasks or deadlines. Show schedules. Notifications about tasks in other applications and systems. Show a list of vacancies from ...