Release 4.0.8 (18 march 2020)
Teams & People Directory
In this release we've added a slight improvement to our people directory. If you have a Teams subscription, you will now see the Teams icon in the people directory. If you click this link, you will be asked to open the Teams app (only if installed) and you can directly chat or call. this persosn.
We enrolled the possibility for all tenants to add multiple News Sections, Knowleddge bases and Notices to a single audience.
- When changing the name of a user in your Azure Active Directory, this change wasn't reflected in the users portal.
- In some cases the number of read news items in the news overview didn't reflect the actual number of read news items.
- Sometimes when retrieving a single notification from a service failed, the whole notification widget faulted.
- When signing in you sometimes got redirected to the 404 page. We added a fix to prevent this.
- Minor CSS improvement to better respect the grid used at the dashboard.
- We updated the RSS widget, you can mix in multiple feeds here, but when one feed was empty, nothing was shown.
Release 3.0.4 (March 2019)
Features New Commenting feature We have created our own implementation of commenting news articles. This feature can be used as a substitute for our current Yammer solution. Besides the commenting part, this widget also enables your users to like ...
Release 4.0.10 (26 march 2020)
This release contains some minor updates and fixes Improved resolution of Teams meetings: Microsoft does not identify every Teams meeting as a online Teams meeting. We added some additional logic to also parse the meeting text and extract the meeting ...
Release 4.0.7 (16 march 2020)
Fixes Email subject was not bound to the feedback widget properties, so you where not able to set an appropriate title for submitted news suggestions. Links to SharePoint images were not shown when the user had no session with SharePoint (this ...
Release 4.0.6 (8 march 2020)
Fixes Personalization of portal didn't work in some cases. Issue with liking of news articles. RSS feed improvement for images to ensure https. Proxy improvement for resolving the UPN of the user. Fix for knowledge base recent changes. Fix for ...
App Release 1.2.4 (26 March 2019)
Today we've released version 1.2.4 (version 1.2.3 has been skipped) to the Apple App Store and Google Play store. The validation process takes a bit more time due to Covid-19 so we're not sure when these updates will be available to download. ...